Students shall abide by the following rules:
- Uniform: The students shall attend the College wearing prescribed uniform.
- Attendance: Each Student shall mantain statutory percentage of class attendance in order to become eligible for Continuous Assessment and Semester End Examinations.
- Entry and Exit: Students are required to carry with them College identity cards and produce it on demand. No student shall leave the college premises during working hours without seeking permission from the College Authorities.
- Parking Facility for Students: Students having their own means of transport are allowed to use the parking space of the college. However, they are not allowed to take their vehicles beyond the parking area.
- No Smoking Zone: Smoking or any other related activity such as consuming or possessing alcoholic drinks, dangerous drugs or other intoxicants in the college premises is strictly prohibited.
- Indulgence in any kind of anti-social activity shall lead to the cancellation of the admission.
ACTS OF INDISCIPLINE AND MISCONDUCT:
An act of misconduct or Indisciplin can lead to disqualification of a student from the College. An illustrative list of activities of misconduct or indisciplin is given below for the reference of students:-
- Disruption of any teaching, examination, administrative or curricular/extra-curricular activity happening in the College.
- Damaging or defacing College property or the property of members of the College or any other property inside the College campus.
- Use of abusive language against each other or the college staff.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited. It includes activities which cause or are likely to cause annoyance, undue hardship, physical or psychological harm or raise apprehension or fear in a fresher. Asking any student to do any act or perform something which causes shame or embarrassment or danger to his/her life is a typical example of ragging.
- Eve-teasing or disrespectful behaviour towards girls students.
- An assault upon, intimidation of, or insulting behaviour towards a teacher, officer, employee or student or any other person.
- Causing or colluding in the unauthorized entry of any person into the campus or in the unauthorized occupation of any portion of College premises, including hostel.
- Committing forgery, tampering with or misuse of the College documents or records, Identity cards, etc.
- Arousing communal, caste or regional feelings or creating disharmony among students.
- Not disclosing one’s identity when asked to do so by an employee or officer of the College who is authorized to ask for identity.
- Tearing of pages, defacing, burning and destroying of books of the library.
- Any offence under the preaviling law of the Country.
- Committing any of the offences specified in the examination (Control of Unfair Means and Disorderly Conduct) regulations of the College.
- Improper or indecent behaviour while on tour or excursion.
- Pasting of posters or distributing pamphlets, handbills etc. of an objectionable nature or writing on walls and disfiguring buildings.
- Any other act which may be considered by the principal or the Discipline Committee to be an act of violation of discipline.